The World Cup is one of the year’s most eagerly awaited sporting events. And with good reason: it’s a global event that attracts millions of fans worldwide. But how do you follow the World Cup while on the go? There are several apps available that will let you do just that. Here are four of the best World Cup apps for Android.
The Top 5 Best World Cup Apps for Android
1. World Cup Live: This app offers live streaming of all the matches from the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. You can watch all 64 games, including the knockout stages and the final match, as well as articles and videos on the tournament’s history. The app is available for free on Android and iOS devices.
2. Fox Sports Go: This app offers live streaming of selected matches from the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia and pre-and post-match coverage from various American networks. You can also access highlights, news, blogs, video, and more. The app is free to download on iOS devices but requires a subscription (starting at $30/year) to watch live matches on TV.
3. FuboTV: This app offers live streaming of select matches from the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, with a seven-day trial to check before subscribing. You can also access programming from FOX, NBCSN, and Univision channels without a contract. The app is free on Android and iOS devices but requires a cable or satellite subscription to watch live matches on TV.
4. Sling TV: This service offers live streaming of select matches from the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia with a 7-day trial, so you can check it before subscribing. You can also access programming from ESPN channels without a contract. The app is available for free on Android and iOS devices but requires a contract (
How to Watch World Cup Games on Your Android Device
There’s no need to shell out big bucks for an expensive subscription to stream the World Cup or wait for a cable connection. You can watch all the games on your Android without spending a penny! Whether sitting in your recliner or out and about, there are plenty of ways to watch games on your Android device.
To watch World Cup games on your Android device:
1. Go to worldcup.com/watch-games and click “WATCH NOW.” This will take you to the official World Cup website, where you can log in or create an account if you accomplish’t have one.
2. Once logged in, click “WATCH LIVE” near the homepage and select which countries’ games you want to watch. Each game will have live stream time, so check that before tuning in!
3. If you’re having trouble watching a game because it’s not being streamed in your country, try using VPN apps like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to unblock geo-restrictions and watch from anywhere in the world!
4. To minimize buffering and maximize streaming quality, try using a high-speed internet connection and Google Chrome browser. We recommend installing the Tube TV app from Google Play which offers great viewing options with no ads or interruptions during live streams!
How to Set Up World Cup Streaming on Your Android Device
You’re in! Now it’s time to get ready for the biggest football event of the year. The World Cup is coming your way, and there’s no better way to experience all the excitement than by streaming it live on your Android device. Here’s everything you need to learn concerning putting up world cup streaming on an Android device:
1. Download and install one of the many world cup streaming apps available. We recommend Live Football TV, which offers a variety of features and is easy to use. Once installed, open the app and sign in with your login credentials.
2. Next, find the tournament you’re interested in watching—in this example, we’ll be watching Germany vs. Brazil. Tap on the match you want to watch and select “Stream.”
3. On the “Streaming Options” screen, you’ll see three options: Airplay (by far the best option), Mirroring (if you have an Android TV), or casting from your phone/tablet (if you don’t want to use Airplay or Mirroring). We recommend using Airplay because it gives you maximum control over what’s being streamed—you can choose which devices can view it, change quality levels, etc. Click on Airplay and wait for it to load (usually about 5 seconds). When it does, click on “Start.”
How to Watch the World Cup on a Mobile Gadget
If you’re a soccer fan on the go, check out one of the many great mobile apps that stream World Cup matches. Here are four of the best:
Soccer Live Stream: This free app features live streaming all 64 World Cup matches and pre-match and post-match coverage. You can also follow your favorite teams and players.
ESPN FC: This app is subscription-based but offers tons of content, including live streaming of all 64 matches, highlights, news, and expert analysis. You can also access video libraries from past tournaments.
Fox Sports Go: This app is available for Android and iOS devices and offers live streaming of all 64 matches (except those in Russia), plus pre-match coverage, post-match analysis, team profiles, articles, photo galleries, and more. It’s also optimized for mobile viewing with fast loading times.
Nov World Cup: This app is available in both English and Spanish versions and streams all 64 World Cup matches live across both devices (Android/iOS) with no ads or restrictions. You can also watch replays later or save them to watch offline.
The World Cup is just around the corner, and who better to guide you through all the action than an official app? From live-streaming matches to breaking news and match highlights, there’s no way to avoid being distracted by everything World Cup-related! So whether you’re a football fan or not, make sure you download one of these apps to stay up-to-date with all the excitement.