If you’re a Razer Gold member, you probably already know that you can claim your pin by clicking on the My Account page and clicking the Claim Your Razer Gold Pin link. However, if you’re unsure how to get started, this guide will walk you through the process step-by-step. Remember: You have until December 31st to claim your pin, and make sure to do it before it’s too late!
How do I claim my Razer Gold pin?
If you have a Razer Gold pin, it’s time to claim it! The process is simple, but there are a few things you need to do to get your pin.
First, head over to the Razer website and sign into your account. Scroll down to the “My Account” section and click on the “Downloadable Content” link next to your pin. This will take you to a page where you can download the redemption form.
Next, could you fill out the form and print it out? You must include your name, email address, gamer tag (if available), and desired redemption code. Finally, ensure you have your original receipt or purchase confirmation from Razer when redeeming your pin.
Once everything is ready, go ahead and redeem your pin by following these steps:
1) Log into the Razer website and click on the “Redeem Codes” button on the My Account page below your gamer tag.
2) Enter the redemption code on this new page on your receipt or purchase confirmation.
3) Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to finish redeeming your pin!
That’s it! You’ve successfully claimed your Razer Gold pin and can now start enjoying all the benefits that come with it.
Requirements for claiming a Razer Gold pin
To claim your Razer Gold pin, please follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Razer account.
2. Click on the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page and select My Account.
3. Under “My Rewards,” click on the “Pin” tab and find your new Razer Gold pin. Click on it to view its details.
4. If you’ve lost or forgotten your pin, don’t hesitate to contact customer support at email@example.com to retrieve it.
How to find your Razer Gold pin
If you purchased a Razer Gold pin at a convention or event, follow these instructions to claim your pin. If you did not buy a Razer Gold pin, please see the online instructions for redeeming your code.
To claim your Razer Gold pin:
1. Log in to your Razer account and visit the My Products page.
2. On the My Products page, click on the link next to your Razer Gold pin to open its details page.
3. On the details page, scroll down to find a “Claim this product” button. Click on the button to confirm that you want to claim your pin, and ensure that the email address associated with your account is correct. Please note that this email address cannot be changed after claiming your pin!
4. Once you have clicked on the “Claim this product” button, a confirmation message will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Click on the link in the letter to complete claiming your pin!
How to use your Razer Gold pin
If you have a Razer Gold pin, follow these simple steps to claim it:
1. Log in to your account on Razerzone.com and click the My Account link in the top right corner.
2. Under “My Orders,” find your order number and click on it.
3. On the My Orders page, under “Your Orders,” find your Razer Gold pin and click on it.
4. Click the Claim Your Pin button next to your pinned item(s) on the following page.
5. Enter your redemption code in the field and click Submit Request. You will receive an email notification confirming that your pin has been claimed!