WhatsApp is one of the multiple popular touch apps on the planet, used by billions of people daily. But what happens when you want to know who’s been viewing your profile? Unfortunately, there’s only a way to track individual viewers if they send you a message. This blog center will teach you how to check who viewed your profile and why it’s essential.
How do I View Who Viewed My WhatsApp Profile?
WhatsApp allows users to view who has viewed their profile. To view your profile’s views, open WhatsApp and the faucet on the three bars in the top left intersection. Under “Settings” on the screen’s right side, tap “Privacy.” On the next screen, you’ll see a list of people who have viewed your profile.
How to Block Users from viewing My WhatsApp Profile
WhatsApp is a messaging app for smartphones. It allows you to communicate with your contacts quickly and securely. However, WhatsApp will enable you to share your profile with your contacts so they can see what you’re up to. If you don’t want your contacts to be able to view your profile, you can block them from doing so. Here’s how:
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Go to the main menu and select Settings.
3. Under Account Settings, tap Blocking Users.
4. Select the users you want to block from viewing your profile and tap Block.
How to Remove Users from My WhatsApp Profile
If you like to remove somebody from your WhatsApp profile, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the three lines in the top-left corner of the main screen.
2. Select “Profile Settings.”
3. Under “Profile Info,” tap on the “Users” tab.
4. On the “Users” tab, tap on the user you want to remove and then tap on the “Remove” button.