Higher Education Department (HED) Punjab has announced new CTI jobs 2023 College Teaching Interns (HED) on the 15th of December, 2022. The positions are available for both women and males from Punjab, and they will need to teach intermediate 11th, 12th, and higher classes at Punjab Education Department colleges.
You’re on the right page if you’re searching for New CTI Jobs 2023. On this page, you’ll discover all the information regarding New CTI Jobs 2023, listings of schools in Punjab, eligibility criteria, and the recruitment process for New CTI Jobs 2023. Don’t leave this page without knowing all the essential information about the New CTI Jobs 2023.
The government will give the selected candidates numerous benefits through the organization. They will be paid an annual salary from the government and various benefits. A certain percentage is added to their wages and benefits.
The candidates should not be older than the maximum age allowed. Candidates must have basic education qualifications from recognized national institutions. The requirements are the same for all applicants, and no one gets a cut as they seek the most qualified candidates for every position.
These articles are intended to be a guide for Pakistan’s youth generally. Remember the fact that there are no Sundays every single day. Very few opportunities for an average citizen to be employed by the government were ever offered. The openings are only available yearly, so applicants should submit applications for the desired position and then work for the country.
What exactly is CTI?
CTI, an abbreviation for College Teaching Interns, works under the Higher Education Department (HED) Punjab. For five months, the position is contracted. While CTIs are not employees or academics, they serve as lecturers in government colleges.
List of colleges and Vacant Seats for the New CTI jobs 2023
It would be best if you went to the nearest college you would like to apply for the CTI position and ask for a list of CTI Open Seats through the Office. There isn’t a definitive list of colleges or open seats.
Deadline to Apply for the New CTI Job Openings 2023
The deadline for CTI New Applications for Jobs 2023 is on December 26, 2022. All colleges will start accepting applications on the 21st of December, 2022.
Information on New CTI Job Openings 2023:
|Date of posting||15-12-2022|
|Type of job||Contract|
|Education Qualification||Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees|
|The place of posting||Punjab|
|Hiring Organization||Higher Education Department, Punjab|
|The Last Day||26-12-2022|
|No. of posts||3650+|
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications for the New CTI Employment Opportunities 2023
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit||Salary||Gender|
|College Teaching Interns (CTIs)||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an HEC Recognized Institution||No Age Limit||45000/-||Male/Female|
- Biology (Botany/Zoology)
- Computer Science (Software Engineering / IT)
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
The Marks Formula Final Merit :
|Position||1st : 05 2nd : 03 3rd : 02|
Calendar of Recruitment for the New CTI Job Openings 2023
|Announcement Date||15 December 2022|
|Last Day to Apply||26 December 2022|
|List of Seats Vacant in colleges||21 December 2022|
|A Tentative List of Merit||31 December 2022|
|Complaints Against Merit List||02 January 2023 until 03 January 2023|
|Final Merit List||5 January 2023|
|Day of Interviews||from 06 January 2023 through 09 January 2023.|
|List of Successful Candidates||10 January 2023|
|Final Merit List||17 January 2023|
How do I apply for the CTI Jobs 2023? CTI Jobs in 2023?
- To get all the information on the college’s notice board regarding the position of CTI, visit the college that is the appropriate girls’ or boys’ college. Only their specific district All Government College will accept applications from applicants.
- The candidate can apply to several colleges. Before the deadline, applicants must submit attested documents, professional resumes, or CVs.
- The application must be sent to the appropriate degree college along with a resume along with 2 (2) recent passport-sized photos, CNIC, and attested documents from a Gazetted Officer.
- In the interview, applicants should bring their educational documents and resumes. A candidate with more qualifications and experience will be selected over the rest.
- All applications must be received on or before the deadline.
- Applications that are incomplete or late are not accepted.
- There is no TA/DA that is permissible.